Thursday, December 16, 2010

From Lurker to Blogger

I have a confession to make: I love reading different kinds of blogs. Lifestyle blogs, paranormal stories blogs, nail art blogs, dog care blogs...name it, I've probably read it. The thing is, I only read. I don't post comments or opinions. The only way you'll know that I've been to your blog is when you see there's one more number added to your "number of views" counter.

I am a self-confessed blog lurker.

So, why finally show myself to the blogging world?

I've always wanted to set up my own blogging site but one thought always comes to mind:

What do I blog about?

I've noticed that most blogs have certain themes (as I've listed above). I don't think I have a theme. Maybe a combination of all those themes?

Another confession I have to make: I'm not really a stranger to blogging. I've blogged for family members outside of the country to let them know what's happening on my side of the planet. I have quite a number of blogs posted in my Multiply site with only about three or four people reading them! Maybe those same people will be the only ones reading blogs on this site too. But then again, maybe --- just maybe --- you'll also find my words interesting.

I will be posting some of my old blogs here and to make them more current, I will give a short explanation on why I wrote them and what I was thinking of at that time. I don't know how personal I can get with blogs (that anybody on the whole wide world can read) so I hope you won't mind if I leave out some information that can and may be used against me.

I also know that I will be subjecting myself to public scrutiny. This is one other reason why I've hesitated to write publicly. Will I be able to take criticisms and harsh feedback? Erm. Only constructive criticisms, please! I'm of fragile mind and disposition! ;-)

So here goes! Welcome to my blog spot: Jet's Stream! Sit back...relax...and enjoy the read.







 



 

1 comment:

  1. I sat back, relaxed and enjoyed my read :) Keep it up Jet Stream!

    ReplyDelete