Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weirdstream: Who was Watching TV?

At around 1:30 in the morning, as I was leaving my sisters' room, I suddenly got hungry. When I left their room to get something to eat, I heard the loud blaring of what seemed to be the television. I thought the sound was coming from upstairs, from my brother's room. I remember thinking: "Wow. Tobie (my brother) has his TV volume up super loud!"

As I was on the stairs' landing, I realized that the blaring sound was coming from the dining room's television. I started wondering: who would want to watch TV so late at night...with all the lights off...and the TV volume up so loud, that I was afraid it was disturbing the neighbors' sleep. When I got downstairs, I saw that there was NO ONE at the dining area. The TV was on and no one was watching.


I told my sisters about it over coffee the other night and they had an explanation for that weird event. Our TV at the dining area is already old. They said that the on/off switch was "unstable" already that it really had the tendency to go on and off on its own. I decided to leave it at that.

I was just glad that at least the TV wasn't unplugged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment